Congratulations to the winner of my Nuun giveaway – Laurel C. Hope you enjoy the flavors and remember to #stayhydrated!
We’re moving on to week #3 of the birthday month giveaways! This week I’m giving away a box of Honey Stinger products! I reached out to Honey Stinger last month and they agreed to send me a few flavors of all of their products for my giveaway. This company is so cool and I’m so happy to be a member of the HSHive!
I was first introduced to Honey Stinger early last year. I was having some issues with other brands of gels/chews during my long runs. My stomach is sensitive so it’s taken me a while to figure out what works well for me. First I started off with the waffles, then the gels and finally the chews. Not only do their products taste great, but they minimize my tummy issues as well.
The Honey Stinger headquarters is located in Colorado. All of their products are organic honey based which is probably why they taste so yummy! Their products include honey (duh!), gels, waffles, energy chews, energy bars, protein bars and kids products as well. Some of their products have caffeine if you need that extra boost! My current routine is to have a waffle before a race and then chews and/or a gel during long runs or a long race (for me this is anything over 6 miles).
What you’ll get in the giveaway:
- Honey Stinger Gels (4) – Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry Kiwi (caffeinated) and Acai Pomegranate
- Honey Stinger Energy Chews (3) – Cherry Cola (caffeinated), Fruit Smoothie and Cherry Blossom
- Honey Stinger Waffle (3) – Chocolate, Strawberry and Gingersnap
- Honey Stinger Energy Bars (2) – Blueberry Buzz and Rocket Chocolate
- Honey Stinger Protein Bard (2) – Mint Almond Pro and Mocha Cherry Pro (Each have 10g of protein)
As always, I’m linking up with RunningWithSDMom and Erica Finds for their Wednesday Giveaway Roundup to #winalltheprizes. Check out the other great giveaways on their blogs!
Which Honey Stinger product are you most excited to try?