First things first, congratulations to the winner of my PRO Compression giveaway, Jennifer!
This is the fifth, and final, giveaway for my birthday month. Luckily April had 5 weeks so I consider this a nice bonus giveaway 🙂 This giveaway is for a Diet & Fitness Journal + a Mission Endura Cool Towel!
Diet & Fitness Journal: Your Guide to Optimum Health (Black)
I gave this journal to a good friend for her birthday and she loved it, so I decided to purchase another one for a giveaway. The great thing about this journal is that you can start it at any time of the year. It’s also easily adaptable for different programs, such as Weight Watchers. Although I don’t use this particular journal, I do write down my weekly workouts and it does help to keep me on track.
This journal includes the following:
- Daily page spreads to record food consumption, exercise regimen, vitamin and supplement intake, and mood
- Weekly sections to help you track your progress and refine your goals, with motivational tips
- Personal training pointers and charts for creating nutritional, metabolic, and fitness targets
- A nutrition index with detailed data on hundreds of common foods
- A removable cover band, for those wishing a discreet log book which can be used comfortably at home, the gym, or the office
- Wire-o binding that allows journal to lie flat for ease of use
- A handy elastic band place holder
Mission Endura Cool Instant Cooling Towel (Pink)
I own this towel and have given a few as gifts and it’s awesome! There’s nothing better than a nice cool towel to wipe away sweat, especially when it’s warm outside or very hot in the gym.
The towel is made from a fabric that instantly cools when soaked with water, wrung out and then snapped in the air to activate the cooling properties. Some more benefits include:
- When the towel is wet, it stays cool for hours so you can enjoy that cooling effect from the start to the end of your workout.
- Chemical free
- Offers UPF 50 protection from the sun.
- Towel is reusable and machine washable