Disclaimer – I was provided with this Body Glide product for free, but I was not compensated for this post. All opinions and thoughts are my own!
If you’re a runner, you probably know about chafing. Unfortunately if you are running a long distance, its always possible to experience chafing. Luckily there is a product out that can help!
So what exactly is chafing? This is the “legit” definition according to Wikipedia:
“Chafing refers to the irritation of skin caused by repetitive friction, usually generated through skin to skin contact of multiple body parts. Chafing is usually contracted in the inner thighs and inner glutes; armpits and nipples can also develop chafing although it is less common.”
|Cute packaging right?!|
|All the details on the product!|
- No smell. Some rubs or creams tend to have a smell but this doesn’t, which I love!
- Long lasting. This product will last for hours and hours, which is great for long runs.
- Color-free/No residue. I really liked that the product doesn’t leave a residue on your skin or your clothes.
- Easy to use. It’s really simple and rolls on smoothly on your skin.
- Texture. This product is not greasy and its very light (lighter than lotion/creme).
- Affordable – At only $7.99, this product is a steal!
In unrelated news, I’ve entered this contest from Bibs2Bags. They asked us to upload a photo of our favorite bib and explain why. I chose my bib from my very first half marathon because 1. It was my first half marathon! and 2. It’s a cool bib with an image of an NYC bridge in the background. I’d appreciate any votes!