Happy Friday! It really is a happy Friday for me as I’m off from work today and Monday (gotta use those vacation days before 2016!) and it’s payday, so excuse me while I do a happy dance…
Now that I got my dance out of the way, let’s move on the point of this post. Today I’m linking up with Courtney, Cynthia and Mar for their Friday Five Link Up! This week’s topic: Favorite Winter Activities!
- Running – Well duh! Of course running is at the top of this list. I actually don’t mind running in cold (within reason), but I’m not too fond of running in the snow because I’m always afraid I’m going to fall!
- Nextflix and Chill (solo) – I’m single so my Netflix and Chill includes pizza, wine, my bed and Netflix documentaries or comedy movies. Let’s face it, this is one of my favorite activities no matter the time of year 🙂
- After-Christmas Shopping – I LOVE a good deal and I love buying wrapping paper, ornamnets, etc all at half off or less. It’s an affordable way to make sure you always have what you need for the holidays.
- Skiing – To be honest I haven’t gone skiing in many years, but I still love it. I am most comfortable on the bunny slopes – I’m NOT an expert skiier!
- Snow Tubing – I don’t think most people know about snow tubing so I’ve included a photo below. It’s super fun and you can do it with the whole family.
So let me know, what’s your favorite winter activity?
Hope you all have a great weekend – it’s the last weekend before Christmas!