Disclaimer: SLS3 sent me this running belt for review. All opinions expressed are my own.
If you run enough races, you know the importance of a good running belt. I am still trying to find a good belt that works for all of my runs, so I was very excited to try out the SLS3 Dual Pocket Run Belt.
One thing that make this belt different are the dual pockets. I love having a pocket for my phone and iPod and other pocket for everything else (tissues, lip gloss, running fuel, etc).
|One pocket for my running fuel|
|One pocket for my iPod and lip gloss
(my phone fit in this pocket as well)
|Here’s the front of the belt –
you can see the two pockets!
|Here is the back of the belt – it’s super adjustable|
The running belt comes in black, but you have your choice of black, lime green, blue or purple for the zipper color. I have an iPhone 5s and it fits perfectly with room to spare, but the belt can also fit the iPhone 6+, Samsung Galaxy or any larger smartphones. I also love that it is very adjustable – 24″ – 38″. This makes the belt comfortable for winter running (when you have more layers) and summer running (when you only have one layer).
- Very little bounce. For the most part, the belt stayed in place during my outside runs.
- Waterproof. Even though I sweat a lot, neither my phone nor iPod were every wet. I have also washed this belt a few times as it has held up perfectly – not shrinkage or fabric damage.
- Large pockets. The pockets are just the right size and I love that I have two pockets to use.
- Not just for running. Sometimes I don’t feel like carrying a purse and the belt is great for a quick trip to the grocery store. The pockets are large enough for your driver’s license, keys, phone, shopping list, credit card and cash.
- Zippers. One zipper was perfect but the other one got stuck a few times. This may be troublesome in a race when you need to get to your phone or fuel quickly.
The giveaway will end on Thursday, March 3 at 11:59 P.M. EST. Valid for U.S. residents only. All entries will be verified and the winner will be contacted via email. The item will come directly from the company. Good Luck!