Happy Friday! Valentine’s Day is this weekend. Can you sense my excitement?
Anyways, I know Valentine’s Day can be an expensive holiday for some, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are some “frugal” Valentine’s Day date ideas.
- Cook a meal together at home – Honestly, the restaurants are way too crowded on Valentine’s Day. Not only do you have to wait for a table but you often have to wait longer for your food to arrive and sometimes the food is not that great because the cooks are rushing. Why not skip all that nonsense and enjoy a meal together at home?
- Netflix and Chill – Have you seen the movie ticket prices lately? Kind of ridiculous. If you have Netflix, take advantage of all it has to offer!
- Redbox and Chill – Don’t have Netflix? No problem. Go to your local Redbox kiosk. I actually just received an email with a buy one get one free promo code to use for Redbox. Most DVD rentals from Redbox are under $2 bucks.
- Go Outdoors – If it’s not too cold where you live, why not go for a hike with your sweetie? Or even do a picnic at a beach or park.
- Farmer’s Market – Buying roses online or at a florist or supermarket can be expensive. Look for flowers at your local farmers market to save money.
You should also treat yourself! There are some awesome online deals this weekend as well!
Dr. Cool – Save $10 off and purchase of $30 or more + FREE SHIPPING with code CUPID16 (ends 2/17)!
Nuun – They are having an awesome sale. Save 20% with code nuunlove16 (ends 2/14). You can even use this code on some of the items that are discontinued!
PavementRunner – Save $10 off ant two items with code VALENTINE (ends 2/14). I picked up a #WeRunSocial LOVE hoodie and a Love on the Run shirt!
PRO Compression – As usual, PRO is offering up some great deal. Save 40% off with code 40FB or take advantage of thir buy one get one free sale with code PRES (ends 2/17).