Happy April! Welcome to the best month of the year. It’s my birthday month (let’s party)!
|Get down. Let’s PARTY!!!|
Each week this month (and lucky for you April has 5 weeks) I will feature a giveaway for a different product. The first giveaway of the month will be for RaceDots!
RaceDots are the ultra cool alternative to using safety pins for your bibs because they are the “magnetic race number positioning system”. According to their website:
RaceDots™ are the simple, elegant and effective alternative to safety pins. Each RaceDot is a unique assembly of two magnets that lock together to hold your race number in place, but they never hurt your clothing.
|Jason from RaceDots|
|My first race with RaceDots|
|So.much.rain. RaceDots worked perfectly|
I pretty much knew that I would love RaceDots after they survived the weather during the Rock ‘n’ Roll DC race. I was soaked from head to toe but my bib stayed in place 🙂 I used RaceDots for my next two races as well.
|No rain, just cold but RaceDots
still worked fine!
Some other things you should know about RaceDots:
- Re-use your packaging so you do not lose your RaceDots. They are tiny, so keeping in the original package will help you keep track on them. If you do end up losing one of the RaceDots, you can order a replacement from the website.
- These magnets are STRONG! Remove the RaceDots one at a time for this reason.
- Take your time when using RaceDots for your bib. You don’t want 2 RaceDots to get stuck together (trust me on this one!)
- To watch all of these things in action, watch this helpful video!
- RaceDots will NOT interfere with any timing chips. I can verify this from doing my 3 races.
- Currently RaceDots are not available for purchase in stores, but you can order from their website!
- RaceDots 4 pack (blue)
- RaceDots “Pretty Strong” magnet
- RaceDots “Pretty Strong” sticker
- RaceDots “Don’t be a Pinhead” sticker
|What you will win!! 🙂|