Happy Tuesday! It’s time for another edition of Tuesday Topics. This week’s Tuesday Topic: Off Topic Tuesday. Write about your all-time favorite movie, musical, pizza topping, etc.
Favorite City: Chicago. This really shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone as I speak about this city often, lol. And yes, while I love NYC, I always feel like Chicago has more unique things to offer. I love the food, the architecture, the weather, all the running areas and races, etc. It’s just a cool city!
Favorite Animal: Penguin. Ever since the documentary ‘March of the Penguins’, I have been obsessed with penguins. I think they are just the coolest creatures and they mate for life, how sweet is that?
Favorite Season: Fall. This is the time of year where my allergies aren’t too bad and the weather is usually beautiful. It’s also pumpkin spice season 🙂
Favorite Sneaker Brand: Brooks. I first started running in Asics, then I moved onto Mizuno for a few years, but for the last 3-4 years I have purchased Brooks sneakers for all my walking and running needs.
Favorite Drink: Water. I know, I know. This is such a boring answer but I love water.
Favorite TV Show: General Hospital. I feel like I might be the only person that still watches soap operas. They have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember and I actually do enjoy watching them!
Tell me: Do you have anything off topic you would like to share?
Join the Link-Up!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Topic for next week – Would you rather? Questions/topics are HERE
You once told me that your favourite animal is the penguin and now, whenever I see one (there are a few spots around Cape Town) I always think of you.
I bet you have a few mini penguins on your desk, right? 🙂
Haha I do have mini penguins at my desk! A few were gifted to me by co-workers because they also knew of my obsession.
Oh darn! I should have linked a post today- I’m always off topic so I would have fit in perfectly : )
You have a couple predictable answers (Brooks, Fall) but then a couple unusual ones. Water? I’ll bet not many people would say that (although it’s a good drink to love!) And General Hospital- I think you’re right, not many people watch soap operas these days. Although, enough people must watch or it wouldn’t still be around.
I know – I’m a weirdo when it comes to my favorite drink. I’ve never had an issue getting in the recommended amount of water per day. I would say 95% of my drinks are water, with the other 5% being kombucha and coffee.
Darlene Cardillo says
I love this topic… I will use it sometime
Dolphins or Giraffes
Coffee or red wine
Schitts Creek (but I still watch Grey’s Anatomy)
I still watch Grey’s Anatomy as well but I feel like it has run its course.
Darlene Cardillo says
yes esp without Meredith.
Black Knight says
Tv Show: mmmm don’t know
It was hard for me to think of a favorite show too!
Deborah Brooks says
I started watching GH in high school and watched for decades! Maybe I need to pick it up again-seems like some of the OGs are back.
I also love Chicago and we are going to visit my daughter there this weekend
Zenaida Arroyo says
I had no idea General Hospital was still airing. I would watch it here and there but never got into it. I used to watch All My Children but I think that got canceled. Chicago is a great city! I hope you come again to visit.